College of Education Scholarships
The College of Education awards scholarships at both the departmental and college levels each year.
Many of the scholarships are possible through the generous gifts of alumni, friends and faculty.
As the scholarship selection process is very competitive, students should review all
scholarship eligibility requirements and carefully follow the application instructions.
Only students who have been officially admitted (or programmed) to the College of
Education are eligible to apply for College of Education Scholarships.
Undergraduate students can review official admission requirements at
Submit one complete application packet. Incomplete packets will not be considered.
All students who apply for a scholarship will be notified of decisions.
- Review scholarships listed in the menu items on the left column of this page. Do not include scholarships not listed on this page on your application.
- Specifically review the scholarships itemized under General Scholarships and scholarships itemized under the department which houses your academic major.
- Assess the eligibility criteria and determine the scholarships for which you wish to apply. The maximum is three general and three from your department.
- Review any supplemental documentation required for the specific scholarships.
- Complete online application according to deadlines and submit with additional documentation listed below.
Application Packet Checklist:
Application (online application will be available August 24, 2017)
- One-page (double-spaced) essay describing your need for scholarship support, FAU
activities, educational aspirations, and career goals after graduation.
- A letter of Recommendation from an FAU faculty member
- Additional documentation per scholarship requirements
Submit all completed applications to COEScholarships@fau.edu. The deadline for submission for 2017-2018 is September 21, 2017. Please direct any application questions to Joe Waters (firstname.lastname@example.org).